Comprehensive reference book:
Detailed guidance for writing over 150 types of letters of appreciation. Extensive appendix contains demographic positive-word lists and many other helpful tools.
Six themed guides:
Each guide contains full themed information from the comprehensive reference book.
How to Write a Heartfelt Letter of Appreciation...
- To a Supervisor or Employee (76 pages)
- To a Teacher, Coach, Mentor, or Student (70 pages)
- To a Product Creator or Service Provider (60 pages)
- For a Cultural or Religious Rite of Passage (86 pages)
- To an Older Friend or Relative (72 pages)
- To a Military Service Member (78 pages)
Cost-saving tip: If you want more than two themed guides, get the book instead, which contains the same great information for all six themes, and then some!
Four marriage-themed booklets:
A heartwarming way to commemorate the occasion!
Good Ways to Write a Treasured Letter...
- To Your GROOM When You Marry (16 pages)
- To Your BRIDE When You Marry (16 pages)
- To Your PARENTS When You Marry (16 pages)
- To Your SON or DAUGHTER Getting Married (16 pages)
Cost-saving tip: Get the Set of Four at a discount!
For Authors, Editors, Proofreaders, and Book Designers...
A handy brush-up for book designers and proofreaders, a useful aid for authors reviewing their book's layout before printing, and an excellent educational tool for professional proofreaders.
Reference table on types of editors:
Guide for authors to determine the type of editor to seek to perform specific editing tasks.